GREEK PONY FARM
Organic “Kalamata” Olives
with “Kalamata” P.D.O. extra virgin olive oil
At Greek Pony Farm, honouring a four-generation tradition, we handpick our olives one by one, carefully with love. We let them mature in brine and we preserve them in extra virgin olive oil from our farm.
They are lustrous, fleshy, crunchy, full of aromas, with colors ranging from brown to violet and black and incredibly tasty!
- Protected Designation of Origin “Kalamata”.
- Processed in a natural and traditional way.
- From carefully hand-selected fruits.
- Unique taste, natural color, characteristic shape.
- In “Kalamata” P.D.O. extra virgin olive oil.
- Product of organic farming.
- Available in vacuum bag 200g net weight.
- Individual box.
- Content: 200 gr
- Units per case: 24
- Cases per pallet: 50
- Layers per pallet: 5
- Layer’s height: 21 cm
- Case dimensions (in cm): 21x34x26
Kalamata Olives for health, vitality and longevity
Our variety allows us to make a difference in our quality of life.
Kalamata olives play a vital role in the Meditteranean diet for thousands of years.
Doctors and nutritionists consider the olives as one of the
most healthy snacks in the planet and this is because
they are rich in sodium, good fat and contain natural antioxidants.
Kalamata olives contain a variety of vitamins and minerals
that are beneficial for our body and they are rich in iron and vitamin A.
Frequent consumption of Kalamata olives can reduce the risk
of cardiovascular disease and many forms of cancer.