GREEK PONY FARM
extra virgin olive oil
The PDO "Kalamata" is a Greek extra virgin olive oil of early harvest that highlights the unique characteristics of a variety of Koroneiki. This variety has existed in the sacred land of ancient Olympia for thousands of years and after a careful process of oiling, it brings out rich aromas as well as a balanced taste. The warm and stable climate in combination with the excellent soil composition of our region, are responsible for the unique taste of PDO "Kalamata" which will be unforgettable.
- Protected Designation of Origin “Kalamata”.
- Very low acidity.
- Single variety “Koroneiki”.
- From carefully hand-selected fruits.
- Intense aroma, light green color and unique taste.
- Cold pressing of less than 24 hours.
- It makes every plate unique.
- Available in glass bottle of 500ml.
- Content: 500ml
- Bottles per case: 12
- Cases per pallet: 50
- Layers per pallet: 5
- Layer’s height: 21 cm
- Case dimensions (in cm): 21x34x26
Extra Virgin Olive Oil at its best
Our olive oil is of a very high quality and it is produced through sustainable process.
The way we cultivate, collect and mill the olives helps in order
to produce this unique olive oil.
The taste, the aromas and the natural characteristics of our
olive oil are preserved intact.
We use techniques and materials that do not harm the environment.
We cultivate in an organic way for more than 20 years.